Friday, September 21, 2012

Nick's Summer Travels

Hey Everyone-

I hope everybody’s week went great! We are back in school again, and it’s nice to be back. I'm taking 18 credits this semester! A lot of the courses I am taking general education classes. I'm also taking Horseback riding again and it is such a fun class!! I took my first exam last week and it seemed so weird that I had one so quickly!

My summer went by so fast! I went on a cruise, worked at a water park, and worked at the Minnesota State Fair! It was such a great summer!!! The cruise I went on was probably one of the highlights of summer. It was a class I took my spring semester that was lecture based then, we went on the cruise after the end of the school year. We traveled to Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Key West. I hope you guys have a great week!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment