Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Break with Jeni in Duluth

Hey Everybody!
This week is our spring break, finally! I am so happy to have a break from school. Spring semester always seems to last forever because the only days you have off are spring break. Right now I am in Duluth for spring break. It isn’t exactly the warmest place for a vacation, but it is nice to be somewhere other than Mankato for a little bit!
Even though I am enjoying a break from school I am still as busy as ever! I will be working in the office a couple of days and then I will be attending an Admitted Student Reception Thursday. I have also been staying busy with homework and big presentations that I have to do. Even on a break I still have to time find to study. One of my really big projects for the week has been making a binder filled with information on all of the pharmacy schools I want to apply too. It has been a lot of work but it will be well worth it when it comes time to apply to all of those pharmacy schools!
And as always keep an eye out for me when you visit campus! I love to meet and talk with all of the prospective students. J Until next time!
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment