Monday, March 12, 2012

Nick's Spring Break

(Post for 3/15/12)

Hello Everyone Again-

I'm glad you have come back to read my blog about campus. Spring Break is right now! I can't believe that the school year is almost over! Over spring break I'm going to be relaxing, catching up on some sleep, homework and hanging out with friends. I will be working the Admitted Student Reception in the Twin Cities on March 8th in addition- Hope to see you there.

Classes are still going really well for me. EMT took a couple a day off which was nice to get a break from that long night class. Most of my classes are wrapping things up to get ready for spring break with no homework!!

I hope you are all having fun with the last winter storm with a ton of snow. I know some universities closed but MSU had class =)!! Minneapolis is having their Polar Bear Plunge this last weekend and it's always a blast to see all the people plunging in the freezing water!!

Well I hope you all have a great week!!

Nick (far right)with some friends

No comments:

Post a Comment