Monday, March 19, 2012

Jake's Blog

Hello! 

I hope you all are enjoying this weather as much as I am! I finally got to break out the shorts again this week, and loved it. The homework is starting to pick up and I can see a few tests on the horizon. As we’re nearing the last month of the semester (crazy right!), studying becomes even more important but seeing that we’re in the heat of March Madness, focusing on homework is becoming increasingly difficult. In addition to that, I’m heading up to Minneapolis next weekend to watch the high school basketball state championship games with some high school friends.  So much basketball! 
I’m applying for a job in the admissions office next year, to hopefully make some extra cash during the school year since I can’t work at the golf course during the winter.  Hope you all have a good week, and get outside and enjoy the weather!

Later,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment