Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jeni's Blog


Hey Everybody!

Now that spring break is over it is time to get back to school work. This week I have a test in my analytical chemistry class and I have been spending a lot of hours studying for it. My friends and I get together and study a lot so hopefully I will do well on the exam on Wednesday. I have also been busy planning different events for the Student Ambassadors (our volunteer tour group). It has taken a little bit of extra time but I know it will all be worth it in the end.
Other than school and work I have been enjoying the nice weather! It is hard to stay inside and study all day when it is so nice outside. Kayla and I have gone on a couple of walks, which is a nice break from studying.
Well that’s all for now! I hope to see you all soon when you come down for a campus visit! J


No comments:

Post a Comment