Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kayla's Spring Break

(For Friday March 9th, 2012)
Hello Bloggers!
This whole week was our Spring Break for MSU-Mankato. It was nice to have a vacation away from classes. I was able to visit home for a few days; I have not been home since December! Then, a few friends and I ventured up to Duluth for two days, although it was not a warm, tropical location, it was relaxing! We stayed at a hotel in downtown Duluth, and went shopping and relaxed by the pool most of the time.
After coming back from Duluth, I worked for in the Admissions Office for a few days. I was also given the opportunity to attend a reception for students that have been admitted to MSU, in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. It was a great experience to be able to work with the Admissions staff and socialize with the students and their families.
Until Next Time,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment