Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jeni Takes on Finals Week!

Hey Everybody!

Well the end of the semester is finally here! It is finals week and it’s a full of exams and studying. The nice thing about finals week is that they rearrange the whole university schedule so you may not even have to have finals every day of the week. This year I have a final in every single one of my classes, meaning I have 5 finals total. I am counting down the hours until I am completed with all of them!

Other than finals and studying I have been doing some other fun activities too. This year the MSU football team has been doing very well! I went to the first round of the championship game when we played against Missouri and we won! It was so much fun! That night I went with Kira to get our picture taken with Santa on campus. We plan on enlarging the picture and hanging it in our new apartment! : )

I have also been busy studying for my certification exam for pharmacy technicians. I plan on taking it over winter break so hopefully all will go as planned! I am taking the exam with two other girls I work with so I am hoping we will all pass. I have also been busy researching pharmacy schools and making sure I have all of my pre requisite courses completed.

Well that is all for now! Look for me next semester when we are back in school and blogging starts up again! Happy Holidays!! : )


Jeni (left) and Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment