Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cristen's Countdown to Graduation!

Hey Bloggers!

I can’t believe I am writing my last blog ever!  Last Tuesday was my last meeting serving as Ambassador president.  However, I’m very happy to be handing my position over to Jeni Carmody (our former Vice President) for the next year; she’ll do amazing!  For our last meeting all of the Ambassadors got together and had an ugly sweater Christmas party.  We had spaghetti and some delicious desserts!

The Christmas party got me really excited for Christmas break!  I just finished my last week of classes and now I just have to make it through finals.  I only have three and they are pretty spread out throughout the week so I’m not too worried.  It will be so nice to be on break and have a little more time to relax and hangout with friends.  I don’t have any big plans for break but I think I might go skiing and I’ll definitely be hanging out at the rock wall more often!  It’s weird to think that once break is over I’ll be starting my last semester of college here at MSU.  It’s such a mix of emotions but I can’t wait!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and it’s been a great experience blogging to you all this semester!

~Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment