Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's That Time Again!

Hey Bloggers,

Well this is it; Finals week.  The week that begins as the most stressful and ends with shouts of joy- At least that’s what happens in my case.  I have three finals to study for, two of which are comprehensive.  I started studying last Wednesday, so hopefully by the time of the tests I’ll feel a bit more prepared.  Other than the tests, there isn’t really anything else left to do for the semester except study.  That is the one upside to finals week!

 We also recently had our student ambassador Christmas party, where the executive team made spaghetti for everyone.  It was a lot of fun and a good end to a good semester of tour giving! (Picture included and yes that is me with the awesome sweater vest and shades)  I’m excited to go home for winter break and see everyone.  I haven’t been to the Holidazzle Parade in a long time so we are going to find time to do that! We still don’t have too much snow, but that is just fine with me! Have a good week!!

Jake

Jake (top row, far right) with the MSU Student Ambassadors at their Holiday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment