Friday, April 6, 2012

Orientation is Around the Corner: Kayla's Blog

Hey Bloggers,
I cannot believe it is already April, only one more month left in the semester! I am very excited for the summer, I will be working with the summer Orientation program here at MSU and get to meet all of the new incoming students and help them register for classes. As part of the Orientation team, I traveled to Omaha, Nebraska last weekend for a leadership conference. I was able to meet a bunch of orientation groups from colleges and universities within the Midwest. It was great to see what other groups do for their orientation sessions as well as receive assistance with my resume and professional skill development. This weekend, I am going home for Easter to see my family. I have not seen them since the beginning of March so it will be fun to relax and spend time with them!
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment