Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Smartphone Blues: Jake's Blog

(For 4/16/2012)

Hello Everyone,

Only three weeks left. Three weeks left. I can do this. The Twins just started their season, so that means summer is near. The weather is taunting more and more these days, but finals are looming. Thankfully the homework load is minimal at this point, so I can adequately prepare for the finals. I have a business law paper on the United States judicial branch and how it compares to another countries due Wednesday, but that is the toughest thing I can see until finals. 

I was recently offered a position in the Admissions Office for next year, which means I get to spend more time with the people that I work with for student ambassadors. I am extremely excited about this opportunity because I love giving tours and showing high school kids what our university has to offer.  In other news, I recently put my phone through the wash.  So after years, I decided it was time to upgrade to a smartphone! Hopefully I can take a little bit better care of this one! 
Until next time,

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment