Monday, April 2, 2012

Jake's Blog: Sign of Good Things to Come

Hello Bloggers,

This summer weather is making it extra hard to concentrate on school.  I went home last weekend and hung out at my friend’s house on a lake, and actually go a little sunburnt!  Sign of good things to come this summer!  That being said, I need to bear down and really focus on finishing the year well.  I’m about to go take an economics test, I have a 6 minute speech to give on Tuesday, not to mention I just got a 4 page paper assigned in business law.  I also have an interview on Tuesday for a job in the admissions office for next year. 

I’m going to Applebee’s tonight for a friend’s birthday, and since it is supposed to be close to 80 both days this weekend I’m hoping we can get out and play some sand volleyball again!  I get to go home next Thursday since I don’t have Friday class this semester. Hope you all have a good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment