Thursday, April 5, 2012

Countdown, One Month Left: Nick's Blog

Hey Everybody!!

Well classes are almost over, only one month left!! I can’t believe how fast this year has gone by, it’s crazy. I'm getting ready to start to study every day for my EMT-B Test, which will be very hard to pass. I have many classes to finish up some class projects to finish and start to study for the finals. 

I started my new class on Thursday for my cruise that's coming up in May!! I can’t wait to go on my first cruise!! Horseback riding is going really well and it’s so much fun. We got to jump the horses, super scary for your first time but interesting to learn how to! 

Well I hope everyone has an amazing Easter that is coming up and Have a couple of days off from school!!!
Thanks,
Nick 

No comments:

Post a Comment