Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rock Climbing with Cristen: Cristen's Blog

Hey Bloggers!

I finally feel like we’re at the last stretch of the school year and I couldn’t be more excited!  It’s so hard to focus though when you know summer is only a few weeks away and the weather is gorgeous.  This past week I went to the new rock wall on campus with my boot camp.  It was such a blast!  I climbed every side of the wall.  Some climbs were pretty difficult, but I made it to the top on every one.  Rock climbing is one of my favorite activities and I am so excited for them to start building the inside rock wall which is going to have 12 ropes!  I think I’m also going to sign up for the rock climbing class being offered next semester.

Next week I am taking one of the most important tests of my college career, the GRE.  I’m a little afraid for it, considering it has a big impact on me getting in to graduate school.  However, I’ve been studying and I’m ready to give it a try!  I’ll let you all know about it goes!  Have a great week.

~Cristen


MSU's Outdoor Rock Climbing Wall

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete