Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adios from Cristen!

Hey Bloggers!

YAY summer is finally here!  I finished all of my finals on yesterday and now it’s time to relax that is until I start summer classes.  I can’t believe this year is already over; it feels like I just moved into my apartment yesterday.  I haven’t been up to too much lately considering I’ve been studying for finals.  However, last week I got to take a quick break and go to the scholarship BBQ on campus.  The food was really good and it was great to catch up with everyone.  I ended up getting myself into something I definitely was never expecting.  My friends thought it would be funny to sign me up for the pie eating contest at the BBQ.  It ended up being a complete mess (pie all over my face, clothes, etc.) but it was a lot of fun!  My friend Ashley and I competed, but we were no competition compared to some of the contestants.

I don’t have any huge plans for the summer, just working in the MNSU admissions office and the Mankato Chiropractic Center.  Hopefully, I’ll get lots of time to relax and soak up the sun this summer!  Study hard and good luck with all of your finals!

-Cristen

 Cristen (middle) at the Scholarship BBQ pie eating contest

Cristen (left) and her friend

No comments:

Post a Comment